March 29, 2006

Weekly Menus

Every Saturday, I make a list of what my partner and myself will be having for dinner the following week. We are mostly vegetarian, that will probably change when I go back to school, with a little bit of fish thrown in every few weeks.

I try to eat seasonally and only buy my produce from the fantastic farmers' market in my community. I haven't been as rigorous about this as I would like. I try to eat organic whenever possible because I believe that it is important to respect the earth and not add anything to it that does not belong.

For now, I will just post what my dinner plans are for this week without much comment. If something is particularly fantastic I will make note of it, and if it is my own recipe, I will write it down. I will note the source of the recipe, if there is one and it's not just me fooling around in the kitchen, which I am trying to do more often.

If anyone out there wants a recipe for something, let me know and I'll e-mail you a copy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Strahan said...

What a great blog you have! I would love it if you would also post some recipes, but that is because I love recipes.

March 29, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Kim,

Thanks for visiting! I'll post my own recipes, but I don't want to violate copyright laws by posting anyone else's. If you see anything you like that isn't mine, let me know and I'll make sure that you get a copy.

March 29, 2006 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home