April 23, 2007

Hurray!

Very exciting news! I heard today that two of my courses from my menu were selected for the student showcase at the Wine Cask. Yay! Even better, my two bestest friends at school were chosen too! P's fantastic lobster panna cotta with caviar will be available for your enjoyment as well as my partner-in-crime/business partner A's duck with rhubarb-tangerine chutney that I still have dreams about after having the merest nibble during a test run. For all you internet stalkers, the dinner will be May 6th at the Wine Cask in Santa Barbara. If you have any q's send me a note. I'll get back to you when I take a break from dancing for joy!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger La Gaucha Guapa said...

Congrats Meredith!!! That is fantastic!!!!`

April 24, 2007 7:33 PM  
Blogger El Torero said...

Yummy!!! Congratulations on your accomplishment, especially since your desert will be the finish to a deliciously delightful evening!

April 27, 2007 6:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats darlin'! I'm so happy for you!

April 28, 2007 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merri!!

i feel so grateful..and thankful we all were chosen! i FEEL you on your cafeteria blog.

hearts, pd

May 03, 2007 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home