December 12, 2006

Bits and Bob

Please forgive me for bringing you here and then farming you out. But it's all topical.

**********

Join people from around the world in buying foodie raffle tickets with proceeds going to Menu for Hope III, a benefit for the U.N. World Food Programme, a brain child of the wonderful Ms. Pim. Details here.

**********

An interesting interview with Deborah Madison about this topic Not being technically capable, scroll down to the comments section to see what exactly it is I'm talking about.

**********

There was going to be more originally, but after taking two finals today, my mind has turned to goo. Update later, maybe, if I remember what I wanted to say.

The Well-Fed Network is currently taking nominations for the 2006 Food Blog Awards. Polls close at midnight on the 15th.

*********

'Kay folks, get busy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG Meredith, that chutney you sent me sounds phenomenal.

December 15, 2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home