July 14, 2006

Friday, Friday Parts XIII, XIV & XV

Short and sweet:

Vanessa's Mojito Sorbet, mmm yes please.

Matt's ideas for melon sound fabulous and so does his recipe for tomato-fennel soup but his permalinks aren't working, so just do a site search.

Molly's Buckwheat Blueberry Bundt Cake

Oh, baby. Dana's Frozen Honey Mousse. I think this would be an excellent way to use my Austrian honey.

I think my sweet tooth has taken over again, which is unfortunate because it's not going to get to taste any of these for a while. As a result of eating far too many French fries than I know is good for me on vacation (vegetarian options were few and far between), I have placed myself on a extremely low-fat diet until I stop feeling like a not-so-little grease ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home