April 20, 2006

Friday, Friday Parts II & III

Since I missed last week's collection of recipes from around the web, here's two weeks worth! Too bad I'm going to be pounding 500 wooden stakes into the ground and am not able to make very much this weekend. Maybe someone out there has some free time to make me:

The cutest little cookies I ever did see at Chocolate & Zucchini.

Banana cupcakes with candy bananas!

Brett's fried eggs in olive oil, maybe I do have some time to make these myself.

Vanessa's fantastic looking corn soup. I can't wait until summer to make some.

Halibut chowder with sugar snap peas or cold poached halibut with fennel-olive salad or halibut with pea shoots and herb butter.

Some very fancy Caesar Salad

Mark Bittman's Baby Artichokes with Potatoes Garlic, Olives and Shrimp (only available for a week, make a copy!)

Black lentil soup, mmmm

And while it's not exactly a recipe, one of the good students over at Insight from the Inside has some fascinating things to say about making lasagne with his dad.

Happy weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home