May 12, 2006

Friday, Friday Part VI

I'm making plenty of things tomorrow for our Mom's Day Dinner but here's a myriad of more ideas:

Salted Caramel Ice Cream (scroll down to the bottom of the page)

Potatoes ala Sofrito from McAuliflower

Serious Orange Cake from Chubby Hubby

Smoky Barbeque Beans which are decidedly non-vegetarian from Lex Culinaria

Poached Halibut from Orangette

Truffled Soybean Salad (the Miso-Glazed Fried Chicken looks good too, if you are of the fowl eating persuasion) from Gene Kato via Traveler

I'm not Canadian, but I wish I was now. Vanessa's Chocolate Macaroons with Pistachio Buttercream for Canadian Blogging By Post look delicious.

Honeydew Coconut Frappe from Milk & Honey

Blueberry Yogurt Brulee on Slashfood

Mmmm, Scones from the San Francisco Chronicle

This will keep me busy for a long while. For the moms, thanks for all the hard work you do. For those who have moms, you better appreciate them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home