August 01, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

I love birthdays, especially mine. You get presents (or cards), phone calls, some cake and, best of all, quality time with those who want to celebrate your day with you . What could be bad about this? I'm planning on getting spoiled rotten over the next few days by my wonderful partner, friends, and family and I am looking forward to it immensely.

<---- My birthday flowers were just the beginning of the festivities. We're going out tonight to one of my favorite places in town and I'm throwing myself a party this weekend (more on that later).

For those of you who stumbled upon this quite unwittingly, thanks for stopping by and going on this journey with me. May all your days be celebrated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amigo said...

Happy birthday (sorry it's a belated one, but I've never been here before.) And you're cooler than MTV.

The stout ice cream does sound odd though.

August 08, 2006 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home