January 08, 2007

Auld Lang Syne

Teeny tiny clementine, hand included to show scale.

Gee whiz, that was a heck of a break.

1. My belated anouncement? My friend/business partner A. and I are starting our own catering company, The Great Caper, hence the new-ish banner. We had a very successful first run on Saturday and we all ready have our second gig at the end of this month. Good things are coming our way.

2. First semester wrap up: I hit my goals perfect attendance, a Serv-Safe certificate and a 4.0. I wasn't doing anything else, so I might as well have entirely focused on school. Hopefully, this trend will continue. Second semester starts in two weeks.

3. My NYC trip deserves it's very own post. It was bloody fantastic. Pictures and details to come.

4. Cookbook collection has reached staggering proportions after the holiday season. Calling for another official break, this time I mean it.

I hope that your celebrations were delightful and thet your new years started out with a few good bangs. Thanks for sticking around and seeing what's to come.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ASK said...

You'll have tell me about this "A," as I thought I had full rights to the letter, and all about the new company.

January 11, 2007 7:36 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Oh, A1 am I not permitted to know more than one person whose name starts with A? I met you first though, hence the 1. Let me know when you have a moment and we'll have a good chat.

January 11, 2007 10:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, pretty tangerine!

January 12, 2007 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Meredith!! Keep us updated on how it is going!

January 17, 2007 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home