September 02, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again...

School started on Monday and I've been readjusting from my life of leisure this summer to a 38 hour school week, and that is just the actual time that I need to be physically present. Things'll be pretty rocky for a while. Last year, I was crazy excited to be starting school again and more than a bit nervous too, to be honest. This year, I was dreading the start of school because of all of the energy that is required of me this semester. Deep breaths. Positive affirmations. Good thoughts.

I am looking forward to my early celebration Rosh Hashannah dinner next Saturday. Hopefully I'll be more balanced then and write a proper post. 'Til then.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I so feel ya' on the back to school thing. Good luck!

September 11, 2007 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well. i'm sure its more fun for the teachers without my heavy heaving of add + boredom and frustration this year? im envious and non-envious as well. i send you my love and best wishes though. i'm out here, one of the ones that "didnt make it", learning hands on. i hope we catch up some day. i've sufficiently washed my mouth out with soap to be ready to commiserate with you!!! xo, patricia

September 11, 2007 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home