November 03, 2006

Five-Eighths Finished!

I'm sorry that I've been M.I.A. the last few weeks. I had what felt like endless midterms and then I caught the partner's cold. Blech. I still have a fantastic sounding cough which makes me feel more diseased then when I was woozy earlier this week. Fun, no?

The tenth week of school ended and I'm still hanging in there. There is a $250 scholarship for anyone who has perfect attendance in the culinary program and while I'm usually the goody-two shoes student anyway, I now have extra incentive to go to class, even when I feel icky. On the rare occasion when I don't want to go to class, I ask myself, "Is it worth more than $250?" The answer is no, especially for the unemployed.

There will be new! content this weekend. I'm making my girlfriend, C, a fantabulous birthday dinner tomorrow and I'll give you all the deets later. Later.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet! fredericks let you off the hook for the glitch in the matrix that one day? SWEET!

November 07, 2006 12:22 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Glitch in the matrix indeed, my brain was obviously somewhere else that morning.

November 07, 2006 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home